Quicky question

I have 170 keihin main jets and generic 25 pilot jets in my 01 banshee. When I first bought this banshee (used not brand new) it had the keihin 170 main jets and mikuni 25 pilot jets in stock mikuni carbs. I bought a rebuild kit for the carbs that came with generic 200 main and generic 25 pilot jets. All mechanical parts are stock but it has pro circuit pipes and exhaust (don't know how much difference it makes) So my question is, is it bad to run keihin main jets in mikuni carbs and if not should I use the 170 or the generic 200?And on top of that should I just keep using the mikuni 25 pilot jets or the new generic 25 pilot jets. I ask since I don't know much about jetting and the effects it has on the performance of the banshee. ( oh and I have the tors eliminator kit on it and my stock filter does not have the box. The box was removed and the filter is tightened on to the carbs, just some extra info)

Edited by Coreydgonzalez

I've seen this done and I can't understand why people wanna mix them up.

Aren't they different threads? Your 170 keihin is like a 300ish mikuni hex jet. And with any pipes or other engine mods I would bump the pilot up at least one size over stock which would be 27.5. Remember the stock rebuilds are for stock bikes. They have the parts you need, but the jets will vary machine to machine.

I would also do lots of reading on the two stickied threads here in the jetting forum. One is what is jetting, the other is people listing their set up and jetting. It helps you grasp what your set up should ball park at.

Remember, your motor gets it's lube from the fuel. If it goes lean, it goes bang. Educate your self now before you have to rebuild it to.