Power lid fittment issue

No air box for this guy either.

IMG_4296.jpg

If one k&n lid makes it run better id look at cutting the bottom of the airbox off and installing another lid on the bottom. Should add a few more ponies. Enjoy the new mod.

FFS... What would be the point of even running the box if he did that? Might as well use pods which was suggested in the first place. Hope that's sarcasm...

OH FFS!

WTF are you talking about? There is no way that 4 laps on an MX track did a damn thing to your filters/carbs/motor or anything. (Unless you're retarded and can't mount anything correctly or maybe forgot to oil your filters. )

At BEST you had an issue because you needed to jet your machine. I've ran pods and outerwear's for years. I've ridden down creeks! Been mudded out and dusted out at The Badlands in Indiana. Ridden sand dunes. I haven't had an airbox in 15+ years on ANY of my Banshees and it HASN'T BEEN AN ISSUE.

Airboxes are on my list of things to immediately remove from a Banshee. They rob power. (If you were making any, you woukd know that.)

As a matter of fact......for me, when I see an airbox on a Banshee it tells me 2 things.....

#1 - NOOB

#2 - Knows nothing about jetting

Rip that shit off. Get some pods and get with the program.

what type of soil you running in? my local track is a very heavy clay mix and outwears and pod filters could not cope they were soaked in 4 laps, why do you find that hard to believe ? 

would love to run pods as there is a obvious performance gain but it is not possible where i ride :P

2hpprpe.jpg

OMG.....Your the guy who rigged extra mud flaps and you STILL can't run pods?!?!?

Try closing your legs instead of riding in the missionary position. Your tank in front of your seat should be clean from your knees rubbing it as you work around on the bike.

Nevermind. Run your airbox. The picture I quoted above is a bike that ran for HOURS in a GNCC type race. If your "MX track" is that wet.......then it's not a very good racing surface anyway. Tracks are supposed to be "Tacky" not soupy.

I am really impressed with these UNI's... Running K&N for years on my old motor (with outerwears) really but a hurtin' on the internals.... K&N pods allow a lot of dust to pass thru (if u ride in insanely dusty cond like me).  These UNIs shed water/mud like duck feathers and of course trap all dust.  I like em a lot.

vu4a5uda.jpg

• Like 1