help with rebuild

I have a stock cylinder 4 mil long rod needing to be bored to the next size. The problem I'm having is that I cannot remember what base gasket I was told to use. I ordered all parts from Roger at wicked including a a custom cut head which he claims was recessed .055 for piston clearance and a .065 base gasket. He claims it should be around 155lbs compression. Does anybody else have a build like this? Does these numbers sound right? I'm just trying to figure out what base gasket I need. Any help would be awesome.

Never rode any Wicked stuff, just had a girdle head from them. It was a great head, but the wa they machined their dome blanks was a recipe for disaster. Plus they quit making the head and dome replacement parts for that set up so I had to move on. They make a lot of cool parts, but I've honestly never heard any one say they've seen a wicked motor really haul.

With that said, the fellas at fast will get you hooked up. Jeff is awesome as well as Cody. Just had all the stuff for another project ordered up tonight from them. Fast will set ya straight.