New to the Banshee world.

Lol. Ok really I have been searching and am totally new to this. The engine does need totally rebuilt so I am going to tackle it all at once. I guess my main question is the cylinders. Should I bore or get new ones. And Skeeter I know u got good advise so give it up bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If cylinders will clean up well without boring them to the moon, id keep them and invest in a nice port job. If i were in your shoes, id tear motor down, send out your crank, cylinders, and trans to redline. He can true and weld stock crank, pro mod your trans.(smoother shifts) and do a very nice port job. Youll will have a super fun pump gas trail bike.

• Like 1

If cylinders will clean up well without boring them to the moon, id keep them and invest in a nice port job. If i were in your shoes, id tear motor down, send out your crank, cylinders, and trans to redline. He can true and weld stock crank, pro mod your trans.(smoother shifts) and do a very nice port job. Youll will have a super fun pump gas trail bike.

First off welcome to the site. there is some great info for you on here.  X2 on ^^^^ above info.

Thanks guys for some input. And yes I can take a little ball bustin. I am new and really don't know anything about these Just always wanted one and now I got my chance. I will do my research and take advise serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check the pistons and post the number up on hear... It will tell the bore size and piston pin location...I would be looking more at what beat the shit out the piston top that is in the pic you posted...could be detonation or maybe the pistons contacting the head.....

Edited by sstaton1983