Castor 927

I just started using castor 927, but Im still waiting to hear some real resualts as to how it compairs to amsoil or MC1.

I keep hearing synthetic is better...By everyone who runs synthetic and everyone who runs castor927 says its the best, I have no opinion and I don;t want to wait another 5 years to see how well it works either.

Well i guess it is as good as yamalube 2R right?

Also im running the castor 32 to 1 is this too much?

Justin, I run 927 at 40-1 in all out race only engines with no problems. If your a little squeemish, back it up to 36-1 and you will be in great shape. Also, Ive been running 927 for over 15 years with fabulous results. Just remember to shake your pre-mix cans before refueling...everytime!...Jim

teamriot: I run Klotz Supertechniplate in my alcohol engines...it works great...leaves a film of oil over EVERYTHING. I believe its Klotz R or something similar thats the full synthetic. I ran it in my gas motor with fantastic results.

For anything other than fast trail blasting and drag racing, I still dont recommend castor oil..its just too hard to keep the RPM's high enough to keep the engine clean..

Thanks Jim, Ill try 36 to 1 next time out, I still have a couple gallons from last weekend left over mixed 32 to 1 that ill burn off thanksgiving. Guess it won't hurt as I was just breakin in the engine anyways.

IRide, did you ever finish that crazy 250R project you had going? All those toys and still no banshee? heh. how do you like the 450? Oh yea, gotta love that Icon too ;)

i have run klotz before but i didnt like the price it smeels cool too i felt the klotz was a great oil also have run mc1, h1r i liked them as well but so far i am the happiest as far as lubing to price with the marine pro(maxima) it is a synthetic blend to keep price down and is a great oil really clean burning the jetski oils have to be competively priced. as far as 250r projects i have one that is still in progress after 4 years!! i just cant get rid of it now starting to rebuild it all on an lrd alluminum frame cant wait!!!!!woohooottters