CPI's or T5's?

TRADE. CPI are actually a great pipe for a lot of types of riding. There becoming the go to pipe for a lot of builds.

Even if you're stock. I'm pretty sure that won't stay like that for long. You'll have a proven pipe that works with A LOT of combos.

Even if you're stock. I'm pretty sure that won't stay like that for long. You'll have a proven pipe that works with A LOT of combos.

Exactly. You will upgrade down the road and the pipes are def worth the trade if they are in good shape. When you get a different setup you will have a good chunk of it already. I rode a stock bike with small bore cpi before

Right on OP.

What mods do you have on your bike?

sheerider11,

would CPI's be a good match for a 4mil stk cyl play port, or should I just step up to a 421 Serval?

pump gas

dunes

play mx

xc

trails

desert riding

Right on OP.

What mods do you have on your bike?

sheerider11,

would CPI's be a good match for a 4mil stk cyl play port, or should I just step up to a 421 Serval?

pump gas

dunes

play mx

xc

trails

desert riding

I have a 4 mil stock cyl with CPI. And I ride everywhere. I've debated serval or not. But I'm really content with my set up now. I've talked to 3 different builders about a serval. And it seems I'll actually be in about the same boat as I am now. So I think it'll be preference at that point.

I am having Arlan port and bore my cylinders a little, Some carb work, and weld and true my stock crank, and case match the cylinders. Other than that, Im not going to do much to it........ said every banshee rider ever. I dont need 100hp, she's a turd, but shes pretty! LOL 

anything special done to your stk cyls?

who ported them, and what type of port is it?

you ever dyno your 4mil to see the power curve?

Ported by sleeper06 on here. Pump gas. I guess you could call it a dune port. He gave me the timings on them and there pretty aggressive. But I still have loads of bottom end.

35 pwk vf2 CPI and pods.