Jim Passion Racing

im not talking crap about his work the cubs run very good. I live in california so its not like i can just go see what hes doing. I dont want to call them a loss but my banshee has been down since thanksgiving 2012. I just have a bike with pistons and rods hanging out of it and people asking when you going to put it back together.

You leave in California and you want with Jim. Wtf is wrong with you? There are a few great builder's here in cali. Like Mat Shearer or Eric at Empire.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

You leave in California and you want with Jim. Wtf is wrong with you? There are a few great builder's here in cali. Like Mat Shearer or Eric at Empire.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

That's kinda what I said.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I haven't been able to get a hold of in in over 2 weeks! I don't know what is going on with him.

Jim does some awesome work, he ported both mine and the wifes bike. He is very informative and knows his setups well. Ive ran against many other site sponsors stock jugs and never had a problem beating them with my stock swinger ( need a longer arm bad). Jim is however a piece of shit to get ahold of, doesn't answer his phone, and getting ahold of him is like hitting the lottery. There was always an excuse or some sort of bullshit that was going on when he finally got ahold of you! His port work is like art and his motors run so sweet, if you can deal with his crap, and wait! I love my passion 12 port, but as of late if you want to talk to him forget about it. Ive spent 1000s of dollars with him, wanted some custom domes for my wifes bike, called him and he didn't even get back to me.

Called dave noss right up and he helped us through it! That's some serious customer service. Best guy ive dealt with!