Who can set up a rear shock quick?

I wrote back to Brandon that I was sorry for his loss and that no one should out live their parents.

He responded and apologized for "being a jerk". He said that he would ship me a spring or any other parts that may be in stock that I need.

• Like 1

I wrote back to Brandon that I was sorry for his loss and that no one should out live their parents.

He responded and apologized for "being a jerk". He said that he would ship me a spring or any other parts that may be in stock that I need.

I don't blame him for being on edge. It's gotta be tough for him. But business is business and if he wants to continue doing it he needs to take his grievance time like anyone else and then get back to it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update: The stance of the bike is way better then the GT Thunder built one. I got to hit a few jumps on our spring ride in Big Bay MI. It never bottomed out and landed nice. I'm very happy with Richard at House of Horsepower.

You're welcome.

LOL

I've had 2 shocks that House of Horsepower did. (The bike I had on the Badlands trip has one) +6 arm and I rip the sand whoops everywhere I go. Can't say I would need anything better. (NOTE: I have a full set of ELKA's on one of my bikes and my House or Horsepower modded stocker is comparable.)

I was in earlier with the winning input.

I'll take ALL the cookies and a tall cool glass of milk. But I'll share.....