Going back to a 2 smoke

We make a couple trips to rexburg each year, I've gone from raptor - crf450-ktm300-rzr900, bored of the rzr and figured rather than go the 4 stroke seeming norm of 450s and 700raptors I thought I'd build a banshee, I've only spent a couple weeks reading on here but looks like lots of great info.

I want reliable - fast - inexpensive lol. Honestly I want something that will go over choke cherry in 2nd or maybe 3rd. I'm in my 40s and 230lbs, whats it gonna take for mods to meet my goal??

Pick 2. That's all you get.

Fast & reliable.

I would like to get away with stock motor with pipes, head, reeds if possible but have been intrigued by reading about a 421 serval. This will be a dune machine and some river ice running in winter studded up tires. No mud riding ever.

If cost is a serious concern, I'd say just pull the motor and do a really nice stock stroke build up. Weld the stock crank and put fresh bearings on it. Port the stock cylinders, mill and rechamber the stock head, find some decent 28mm PWK's, good pipes, little tranny work, and a timing plate. If you can squeeze another $400 bucks you would be far better off doing a 4mm crank as you are a heavier guy so you would definitely want the torque.

But if you truely can get past the money hurdle, the 421 serval would be your best bet. Lots of torque to lug your larger keester just about any where. They have really gotten popular so all the quirks are figured out, and the info is plentiful.

Thanks for the input there are several banshees available where I live used, I can buy one bone stock or one that has some goodies allready, pipes, new "top end" ect. Also a couple that are cheap that say won't run right etc,