I'm So Confused

FoxyBabe7

hold on a minute! :blink:

"uh..i don't know lol..he is also on here, Bronco91shee , i'm trying to surprize him, but i don't think its gunna work..he wants another girl that rides...but o-well...i'm still gunan try! Thanks, Peace'n'lov, Mary " by foxybabe7"

....so bronco91shee is her boyfriend? right?

ok.. on the other post from ILOVEDIRT titled HEY EVERYONE, i'm new...

ILOVEDIRT posts: "OHHHH kid you have no idea, i am not like other females, i will diss other ckicks just as well as you can, most females i cant stand just because the way they are. But im NOT a butch female who is bigger than all u guys so that i can kick all ur asses. I am just the average girl, i just like more "manly" things than the average. I am from good ol' grand rapids. bout an hour and a half from silver lake, maybe not even that long."

foxybabe posts: "hey hey hey now, i'm a cheerleader and i am here! Just cuz i wear short skirts, don't mean i can't take ur ass down beotch. Shorts skirts and ridin'...so what?! I like guy things also, whats your point? I can probably do backflips around you, better yet, race ya and win. Now don't be hatin' on cheerlearder...I don't mind getting dirty, cuz then ya can find a hot guy to help ya wash off HAHAHA, anyway....know ur place hun

..... the cat fight begins :huh:

ILOVEDIRT replies: Hey look FOXYBABE, I didnt say I had a problem with chikcs who ride and wear short skirts. If u are a girly girl and wanna ride well i am damn happy for you. But don't EVER tell me to watch my place. You dont know me and beleive me you DONT want to know who i am. I dont appreciate you coming at me liek you think you know who i am like that. what I said was not directed at anyone so if you want to take offence to some shit that aint a big deal and i was just describing myself, than fine thats ur petty problem but DONT ever talk down to me. "

bboooooyyaahhhhh!

...ok, now it gets interesting!

bronco91shee replies to ILOVEDIRT: "Hey, u sound a lot like my cousin. wait, i think u r. Good to see that ur here and learnin.

Love ya,

ur cousin "

ILOVEDIRT replies:"Hey wow I think ur right, what a ka-wink-i-dink. I am going to get as much out of this site as possible. love ya bucnhes!! ur cuz "

.......so the wrap up uf the story is......

FOXYBABE is BRONCO91SHEE's Girlfriend, FOXYBABE is arguing w/ ILOVEDIRT! ILOVEDIRT is BRONCO91SHEE's cousin! so ILOVEDIRT is arguing w/ her cousins girlfriend! ssoooo... FINKLE is IRENHORN, IRENHORN is FINKLE... IRENHORN is a MAN! (ace ventura, pet detective)

am I missing something here? someone fill me in!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well way to go pet detective u solved the mystery of the psychotic wanna be girl friend, foxybabe is not my cousins girl friend she just wants to be. She thinks she knows me and can tell me off when she dont know shit. but she needs to back off. Well hey peace out. Oh by the way, im not a bitch, i just am angry about all thats going on with foxybabe, i really am a nice person. You just got to get me on a good day. Love Peace and Chicken Grease

what the hell!

Let me fend for myself for a sec

Ok, Bronco91shee is NOT my b/f, ILOVEDIRT is his cuz, and i didn't know, i'm sorry i ''yelled'' at you, but i didn't, i was just saying that i am a cheerleader and i don't mind people bugging that out, i'm sorry.

Well way to go pet detective u solved the mystery of the psychotic wanna be girl friend, foxybabe is not my cousins girl friend she just wants to be. She thinks she knows me and can tell me off when she dont know shit. but she needs to back off. Well hey peace out. Oh by the way, im not a bitch, i just am angry about all thats going on with foxybabe, i really am a nice person. You just got to get me on a good day. Love Peace and Chicken Grease

I never said i knew you, and i didn't tell you off, you know more than me and i respect you for that. I also never said u were a bitch....

Yeah, i can vouch for ILOVEDIRT. im good friends w/ her and i can say foxy is physco. she has problems and should leave that guy alone. I was on here pretendin not to know her, but know i gotta fess up to bac my friend. Peace yall :angry:

I am not physo and i don't have problems, GOD, i don't even know what i did! Me and him are friends, and nothing more, but maybe one day we might be (he told me that) Why were you pretending not to know her? I think she is cool, (sorry again ILOVEDIRT) i mean she is a girl and knows alot (not saying that has anything to do about it) I think thats awesome, and that girls can do anything boys can do.

To sum it up:

Bronco91shee---no my b/f

ILOVEDIRT---sorry but i didn't mean to be mean to you

Sponner----what the heck, you don't even know me!

PS....why is everyone hating on me? I asked a question, and i thought u guys were cool, not you guy all hate me...what in the world.....

Edited by boonman

I have an up-date. Bronco91shee i'm giving up. I talked to his sister and she told me to back off and leave him be...Well, fine, i will.... Bronco91shee you told me one thing and told her another, well, i'm going to listen to her because she is your sister and she knows more and she says you tell her everything...so she must be right..... Don't get me wrong, i still wanna ride, unless you guys don't want me here and i will take my business somewhere else........................................... Um, thanks for all your help guys for helping and girls too....peace

Hey foxy, u know im all for girls being here and into ridin, but it sounds like ur just here for that one dude. Im sorry, but i for one dont want this crap happenin in our site that was made for us to talk bout our hobby and help eachother. If ur gunna do this stuff, i ask that u please leave our site, i dont wanna read about this crap anymore. Do it somewhere else. Thanks for listenin. This anint no Ricki Lake. Peace to all of u. :angry:

is it me or has anyone else noticed all the drama goin on betwwen theese 2? u need to settle your difrences and stop spaming this is a site for people to come and look for stuff with thier banshee not 2 girls fighting over a cousin, not tryin to hate im welcome to new people just dont like the unneeded post and all the fighting. so please settle your difrences through pm's. thank you

hey badbanshee boy, sorry bout all that, i know its not what this site is for and we did take it to the AIM. But its all over and done with so im sorry about all of that. Im not trying to ruin this site or peoples reason for going on this site. Peace Out!!

Hey foxy, u know im all for girls being here and into ridin, but it sounds like ur just here for that one dude. Im sorry, but i for one dont want this crap happenin in our site that was made for us to talk bout our hobby and help eachother. If ur gunna do this stuff, i ask that u please leave our site, i dont wanna read about this crap anymore. Do it somewhere else. Thanks for listenin. This anint no Ricki Lake. Peace to all of u.

No i am not here for 'that one dude' I'm here to know about these things so i don't kill myself when i'm ridin'. I'm sorry this crap is happin' and we did take it to AIM so its all settled. and THANK YOU for all YOUR help and everyone else's, but i would like to stay if you guys want me to. Thanks againm and i promise no more of this :)

Edited by boonman

I have no idea whats going on. :(

but........ FoxyBabe7 everyone has been saying behind your back that your NOT a cheerleader, so..... you should post a picture of you in your little cheerleader garb just to prove those bastards wrong. Send me the pic if you need it hosted ;)

:):):):ph34r:B)