I'm So Confused

FoxyBabe7

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well welcome to the world of offroading?

I'm from portaustin michigan. Um are you saying you want to give riding a try, or already have experience and like it...???

Try bull gap in mio sometime. The scenery keeps changin unlike the small sand dune park at silver lake. If you do know how to ride a manual shift sport quad, I'd look into a new yfz 450.

I read a few replies and am not sure what you want to know ect. :blink:

Ask some specific questions

Not into the internet dating thing, and never will be. But I have rode with different people from all over the state, and will post up next time I'm going to a certain ride area ect. So if any of the michigan riders here wanna come along ect, they can give me a shout.

Where have I been? This post got to be 6 pages long and I read it for the first time this morning

2004 stole my thunder. I was thinking "Jeeerrry, Jeeeerrrry, Jeeeeerrrry"

Its so funny how you can tell ages here.

Kids- bitch bitch whine whine blah blah she likes him so and so doesn't like her, sign off with peace, love and hair grease (my gf used to say this when I was 15)

Old men like me (27) -send some pics of you in a cheerleading outfit (nice idea Meat very nice) It is true if one says they are hot they must prove it! At our age its the little things in life that count.

Well welcome to the world of offroading?

I'm from portaustin michigan. Um are you saying you want to give riding a try, or already have experience and like it...???

Well, i did it like, twice with my friend, and i LOVED it, and i want to get into it seriously. Hey, anyone got any ideas to help me out or what not, please IM or e-mail me, i can't be on here anymore :) hehe, you guys are funny and nice, and to the one who wanted me to leave, whatever, and thanks for your help :)

Edited by boonman

Well you just need to go get your self a bike, a helmet some boots and gloves and start riding :blink:

I don't know what kind of help your talking about. And who said you have to leave, that sounds like your choice.

Lol, I'm officially confused. And am staying out of this thread. :blink:

XTShee: Thanks! Your awesome! Your like, the only one to start sticking up for me, (besides myself) Thanks hun

Old men like me (27) -send some pics of you in a cheerleading outfit (nice idea Meat very nice) It is true if one says they are hot they must prove it! At our age its the little things in life that count.

HAHA, your hilarious! Yeah i got that pic scanned and everything, i even took a recent one on my cam, so its all good now :) lol

Soo...  ...Anyone wanna talk about Banshee's?!?

Can't we all just get a bong? 

Oh yeah,...we dig chicks w/pics!  Talk is cheap... 

haha, nice, yeah thats why i'm here, totalk about Banshee's!! We CAN get a bong, hmm, where did i put it...hmm.. <_< lol, j/p, and chicks with pics, lol, that rhymes! I don't got a pic, i got a site, and LOTS of pics lol

<<where is that pic? your not that hiddious; are you?

Naw, don't worry, i'm not THAT bad, i'll give ya the site in a couple days, i need to make sure to get the bad pics off :-P lol

Well you just need to go get your self a bike, a helmet some boots and gloves and start riding....

Yup, thats my plan :)

...who said you have to leave, that sounds like your choice.

Its not my choice, but one of my good friends? wants me to leave HIS PERSONAL site, and i respect him well enough so i think i will leave

Lol, I'm officially confused. And am staying out of this thread.

Don't worry, its all good :) Thanks again guys for all your help! You all been great to me...well, ALMOST all you all lol...

PS, anyone know of more sites like this? I tried to GOOGLE it, and it didn't wotk as well as i though...o-well, thanks again!

Edited by boonman

SUNAMABITCH!!! I started reading this post an hour ago and just got the last page, If it wasn't for the fact that I just cracked a cold one I would have a headache and be very dizzy right now....So here's what I recomend

1. a nice video of the 2 chicks in the glorious "69" position

2. If doing your cuzon is your thing thats cool, but keep it to yourself

3. Don't learn about bikes because you want to impress someone....shine his helmet enough and he's sure to give ya a shot

4. Where the hell are those goddamn cheerleadin pics!! :rolleyes:

ok hold the phone.....

theeechozen1 Posted on Nov 17 2003, 11:35 PM 2. If doing your cuzon is your thing thats cool, but keep it to yourself

Who and the hell is doing their cousin??? I think yal may have gotten the wrong idea about what has happened here!! I dont mean to get off the BHQ topis or anything but damn! I think someone mistook something here. Nobody to my knowledge is doing their cousin. EWWWW SICKNESS!!!!!!

Uh yea........

misc15.jpg

Ok, now how to use the "quote" feature.

1. Paste the content you wish to quote.

2. Highlight the quote you just pasted.

3. Click the "QUOTE" button above the message box where you type your message.

4. Thats it.

Meat Posted on Nov 18 2003, 03:15 AM

Uh yea........

Ok, now how to use the "quote" feature.

1. Paste the content you wish to quote.

2. Highlight the quote you just pasted.

3. Click the "QUOTE" button above the message box where you type your message.

4. Thats it. 

HAHA, thanks!

AND FOR THE RECORD, i am sure no one id doing their cuz..thats ackie!