Camber

Well here's the story. I bought them cuz the guy said they was stellars and only 6 months old. After I received them , I started mounting them up and found out the spindles had to be reamed. So I sent pics to doc at stellar, he said no way are they his arms!! So I really have no clue who's arms they are. I in turn bought the spindles that was in these arms so I wouldn't have to ream my stock ones. So I really haven't a clue what brand they are

Well here's the story. I bought them cuz the guy said they was stellars and only 6 months old. After I received them , I started mounting them up and found out the spindles had to be reamed. So I sent pics to doc at stellar, he said no way are they his arms!! So I really have no clue who's arms they are. I in turn bought the spindles that was in these arms so I wouldn't have to ream my stock ones. So I really haven't a clue what brand they are

Well their not for a banshee to start off with.

maybe blaster ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They guy took them off his banshee. The pics he first sent they was mounted on his shee but that's not saying they wasn't right for the shee. I don't know anyone with a blaster to compare them too