HerrJugsRacing

Lots of builders drill out jets. Come on really.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy note 3

On gas motors??? I am not aware of builders that do that to gas motors all the time.

I have ridden more than one HJR motor and that is all I am going to say  :yank:

Regardless his baseline jetting was all wrong to the fullest. Bike was running worse than before, way worse! Also he didn't even remember how much he milled on my head, he simply said what he generally does to banshee heads. "I mill this much when I port them and this much when I don't." Most builders that I heard put jets in there and don't start drilling shit just because they're too lazy to order them. He also charged me for a jet kit, which he obviously didn't even use. He was like "those numbers on the jets aren't the ones you have, I drilled them out to match what should've went in there." Who knows what the heck he did. He also put on the paper that he cleaned the carbs, yeah right! Those things were all dirty.

So what was the real problem with that motor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my engine it was low compression and totally off jetting. Got that fixed and it runs way better now. Now my fatass keeps bogging off the line, but that's another chapter.

Give it time. Boommmm

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy note 3

Mike....everything you have said in this post is.......you're not dumb

But you ate saying some really dumb/biased/under informed stuff.

And ivm not taking your word on motor feedback. You were all happy with your 10mill when it wasn't makibg shit for power. Now it truly runs good and you're REALLY happy. But your 370 could be making only 50HP and you wouldn't know better.