Thumb throttle assembly

lowidenfast

I'm running stock Banshee thumb throttle assembly with pro motion cable and cascade extended lever and its super easy to push and hold no fatigue at all carbs are 35's pwk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I don't know what brand my cable is.  I got it off of Ebay, it's just a standard thumb throttle cable for carbs with TORS deleted./  Wonder how much difference a different cable would make

OK, I'll take another look at the cable routing and see if I can find a path of least resistance.  I don't think it has a lot of curves in it but never really thought too much about that when I installed it.  

How much did you take off of the carb springs?  I may go ahead and snip mine tonight.  What is the point in grinding the stopper?  Did it prevent you from being able to get full WOT? 

On another note, I finally installed and took my first test ride with the Vforce4's last night.  I haven't even messed with the jetting yet and it is pulling strong but, after riding for just a minute or two literally, it started raining and I had to park it.  I checked and my carbs afterwards and they were not synced.  I fixed that and can't wait to rip on it again when I get home tonight.  Not sure if that will make any difference in power but it can't hurt.  Time to start studying up on jetting!