Banshee Help Needed ASAP

03DM i heard about the undercovers and i was worried about them and i sure hope i dont run into one. Where do they ride around and what happends if they catch us? Thanks for letting me know and i wasnt planning on going on big hills because i heard they are incredibly huge and sketchy but i do want to try smaller ones. I really appreciate that your letting me know about this but if i see them should i run or stop? @deadbeat that had my dying laughing and im in school got my phone taken away lol but thanks guys will be home in about an hour to look at the carbs

Sent from my LGMS500 using Tapatalk

Okay so it turns out i am just not gonna go today because i couldnt even get her started and that just made me feel like i shouldnt go. My right pilot jet came out in 2 peices and i believe it snapped when i was taking it out but im not sure. Anyways i ran to the store and bought a new pilot jet for 10 bucks and threw it in and it fired up for about a second and stalled and wouldnt start back up. Pilot jet was clean though other than being cracked lol. So not really sure why this happend and another i didnt go because my swingarm bearing just happend to start shaking at the same time. So will fix that too but I would really appreciate if anyone has any idea why my banshee wouldnt start back up even with a little gas in the air filter. Thanks guys. And I will probably end up getting a pass if im gonna risk paying the price for no pass lol. At least they dont impound your quads like in new york if you get seen anywere other than the track...bye bye banshee :( unless you got the 600 to buy it back. Thanks for help guys

Was reading another post and said it was there stator..I have a new coil, kill switch, cdi box, regulator, and key switch but didnt look at stator or flywheel or pickup coil. Also i checked my spark and it was barely visible it was only inbetween the the spark plug and the gap not in between the spark plug and the cylinder which was like 5mm away so maybe its because of a weak spark? It wont even start now so hoping this may fix the problem? Any tips or specs needed to know about flywheel or pickup gap. Where are these flywheel magnets? So i can see if they need to be cleaned