Tors eliminator installed

Ok I installed the tors eliminator kit and I can't get it to stay on with out pushing the throttle. I know that every one is going to say to adjust the screws but my problem is which should I start with the ones on top of the cap or the ones on the side that came with the kit. Also how far do I screw the ones on top down and how far in or out for the ones on the side? The slides are sync and everything is cleaned and put together correctly. I have tried starting with both but I guess I am doing it wrong. Can some one please help.

Edited by Coreydgonzalez

I tried looking for the thread but i cant find it. I thought it would have been pinned. Look on youtube. im pretty sure theres a video on there that shows you how to install the kit and as far as i know, adjusting it also. I use youtube all the time if im not sure. Sometimes its better then just reading. these guys on hear answer questions that are already talked about in threads. just have to find them bro.

Theres a whole thread on here that tells you exactly how to install the kit and sync the kit. Thats why no one will help you most likely.

Who cares if there is already a thread ( or was). Whats the point of having a website designed for specific help on a specific subject if people get tired of answering the same thing? That wouldn't make much sense would it. I`m to we dod it to use the search function.one thing I can do is whistle like a referee  if a dude sticks 2 fingers in my bunghole.

Who cares if there is already a thread ( or was). Whats the point of having a website designed for specific help on a specific subject if people get tired of answering the same thing? That wouldn't make much sense would it. I`m to we dod it to use the search function.one thing I can do is whistle like a referee  if a dude sticks 2 fingers in my bunghole.

wtf?

my prostitute mother takes it in her starfish for a finski.

this is making sense now

Do I need to disconnect the parking brake? answer my question, if we were in state prison, I would bend you over and run up in you. cause that's how I roll! I swing both ways.

honesty is the best policy...kudos