97 (Nearly) Fully Built woods shee

Thinking about getting rid of my 97 Shee. Ive owned the bike for 7 years and rebuilt nearly the entire bike last year. Only ridden it 4 times since complete teardown. Bike looks like new and rips much better than new! Also have the title...I had the motor rebuilt by cwr (cycle works racing) last spring/summer. You can check out their site its the sleeved 410 set up plus complete new bottom end. I have all the reciepts for motor work and nearly everything i put on the bike. Built for trail riding with foam filter and stock airbox, if you threw on some pods and rejetted im sure this thing would be too much for me to hang onto ,i was just going for durability. Asking 5000 obo Located in 17601 (Pennsyvania)

Mods
CWR 410cc motor package-  (included port work, resleeving, labor, piston kit, gaskets, new clutch springs and plates, adjustable stator plate, v force 2's, carb sliders. Also has new weisco crankshaft and seals in bottom end) motor has around 10 hours on it. Been running VP c12 fuel with amsoil dominator oil 50:1. Used yamaha 80wt in trans.

Full Elka Suspesnion w/ stage 4 long travel in rear and stage 1 up front with lonestar +2 +1 a arms- bought as package deal from atv galaxy for last year.
Lonestar +2 swing arm with easily adjustable bearing carrier
Gforce +2 rear axle-  this has been on the bike for about 4-5 years still in decent shape
Lonestar antivibe steering stem +2 i believe- Also not a brand new  part but in great shape
Oversized radiator
Fast Flex bars
New covers on everything and new polished brake resivor from cascade
Asv Levers
newer white plastics
New air filter
Pro design waterpump impeller
Grear Slammer shifter
Brand new AC racing nerf bars.
I would say 85% of the bolts were changed with brand new oem hardware(wasnt cheap)

• Like 1