Wanted: Cheap set of pipes

360CICJ

Sheerider, I may hit you up on those fmf head pipes, thanks for the replies everyone, lms and quadgod i PM'ed both of you. And I would like to put some CPI's on it one day but its bone stock, I would use the stock pipes but they're full of rust.

If you wanted to put them on in the future, best to invest now (if in your price range) and mod the bike from there. If you do not plan on modding or keeping the bike - i understand. I have bought multiple pipes before lol it doesnt save any money getting to the ones you really want. If you do decide to go with some cpi's, please dont hesitate to PM me. My offer will still stand.

Thanks Jon, its just one I picked up for 500 bucks, I was going to slowly piece together a drag bike but I really dont have the money for that right now, so im just going to slap it together and let my wife ride it. If I ever decide to start modding it or turning one of them into a drag bike I will def keep you in mind.

I have a set of FMF golds that have been welded on the inside of the right chamber... They are in decent shape w/silencers $75 plus shipping