Cool head dome questions halp!

RKJLOW

I bought a set of 22cc domes because i accidentally dropped my old one. My old ones have two ridges to hold the o rings in  place the new ones that i ordered just have one ridge. does this matter? maybe they send me big bore ones instead of standard they are etched SB im assuming for standard bore. 

Who's the seller?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

minkia38 is the seller on eBay I opened a case and asked him he stated that pro design does the channel but all the domes he sells don't have a channel like pro design

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

minkia38 is the seller

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Hahahahah...thats a wrap folks...im sure hed love to sell you a top end too...just make sure you buy a cub top end that way you at least get stock cyls .20 over

Hahahahah...thats a wrap folks...im sure hed love to sell you a top end too...just make sure you buy a cub top end that way you at least get stock cyls .20 over

no shit? ebays like that hit and miss. known for shady stuff in the past? guess ill try to get my money back 

It won't blow up, it just won't run right. It won't be a true 22cc dome (maybe like a 24) the.squish band will be all wrong for the stock bore.

if anything i figured it would suck in coolant good to know about the squish. if they measure out the same as the pro design ones would this still be applicable