MX Ready Banshee

ok after what you guys said i had to go out side and inspect the sub-frame.it does seem to be bent up after the last guesst in the frame.Sorry i didnt try to mislead any one, but i truthfully didnt know it was bent or think it looked high.But i see where the powder coat chipped away. This must have been done befor i got it because i never used those stupid wheels on the back.I hated them but never got around to taking them off.

only reason for the spacer plate is because i broke my arm in a sport bike accident.From their i rode this banshee once and lost interest in it.It isnt half assed just not done.It runs strong with the plate.If u dont like it doesn't matter NOT like your were going to buy it.Why do people on here care so much about my for sale ad that have no plans on buying.You guys act like i'm trying to scam people on here or like i'm asking 5 grand for it.The price i have it for barely covers the suspension mods done to it. just sayin if u are not buying why do u care?

^ that and the people on this forum don't want junk. There has been scams on here and I'm not saying your for sale add is or that the bike is junk but the point is we look out for our fellow hq as usually when we see something like a spacer plate it's usually junk. Wouldn't you like to be informed if something was a scam or it was junk? I think I made my point

It isnt half assed just not done. just sayin if u are not buying why do u care?

So you're sayin its half assed on the top end, I care cause there could be some inexperienced guy on here wanting to buy a nice banshee that was done right, see that yours says "not half assed" and take your word for gold. When in all actuality it is half assed, IJS.....

so what you guys are saying because i didn't port my jugs and spent money on suspension my banshee is now worth less or junk. its not like i didn't say it had a plate and needs to be ported.so if an "inexperienced guy" did want it he knows it need to be ported to get the most out of it/ be done fully.Banshee in my area are posted close to what i'm asking with no where close to the work done ,i just priced it where i thought i was good.And if it bothers everyone the way i worded my ad then can  a mod just delete this ad and no more worries  

Edited by bansheesrtoys

so what you guys are saying because i didn't port my jugs and spent money on suspension my banshee is now worth less or junk. its not like i didn't say it had a plate and needs to be ported.so if an "inexperienced guy" did want it he knows it need to be ported to get the most out of it/ be done fully.Banshee in my area are posted close to what i'm asking with no where close to the work done ,i just priced it where i thought i was good.And if it bothers everyone the way i worded my ad then can  a mod just delete this ad and no more worries  

LMAO "Banshees in your area are "Listed"……..YEAH LISTED….not SELLING!

I've been watching your sale locally on Craigslist. You're high as a kite on your pricing. (Yeah I know what you got into it…..not my fault you own it) Here's the reality….

Last fall I drove to St. Louis and picked up an 09' YFZ450R for $2800.

I drove back there with a buddy 2 weeks ago and he picked up another 09' YFZ450R for himself and it had a programmer, filter kit, Curtis Sparks exhaust and a new set of paddle tires. His cost….$2600.

(The guy said not a penny under $3000…but he was wrong.  :jesterlaugh:  LOL And the guy ended up throw in the helmet and a new set of riding boots!)  :headbang:

So you think your machine is worth $3200 in this market? :rolleyes:

Now the reality is nobody can "MX" with oversized rear tires on 10" rims. That is a basic bolt on Banshee with a cheap built stroker crank set-up. YES you got a nice front end……but the rest of the bike is a typical overpriced listing that has been up for MONTHS! Bikes like that with stock front ends or WORKS shocks sell for about $1800. Your front end is worth more than the whole damn bike. You got some decent parts….try parting it to get your cash out of it. But as is…….$2200 is your ceiling.

Sorry…I don't have the kid gloves on today. I'm dishing out reality in adult doses.  :evil: