Custom radiator cover.

I bought a custom radiator cover on eBay for a banshee that says it's for 90+ banshees. But the only difference is the 90+ radiator covers have cut out areas on the sides and the 87-90 banshee radiator covers do not. I haven't purchased a banshee yet but have started to get parts so when I do get one I'll have the parts I want. Since that's the only difference in the radiator cover if I get a 87-90 I should still be able to make it work right? After all the screw patterns are all the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just wondering lol. If it won't work on all of em I'll just buy one it will work on. I'll prolly just bring it with me when I go to look at them. I checked out JDSCustoms and they are $40 more then on eBay. Next time I buy a part I'll check there though

I would recommend to buy the banshee first and then get the parts that you need because,what if you buy the quad with all the stuff that you already bought?..just my opinion...

• Like 3

I come here to try to get some help and get called a fuckin idiot. Jeez.

If you like smoke blown up your back-side..This is not the right place for you. People here call it how they see it, right or wrong. Just the way it is.

Sent from a van down by the river

• Like 1

I come here to try to get some help and get called a fuckin idiot. I've said I would check these places next time I bought a part. I bought ONE PART. It's not like I bought $3000 worth of parts. I spent $35 ok? Jeez

You came on here to get advice people are telling you to buy the bike first, you completely disregard there advice and do your own thing you want me to not call you an idiot? Don't Act like one, I see you just got here how bout learn a bit before you start asking ignorant questions