HJR top end with what pipe?

I have kevins at HJR's   mx/hardcore porting, with +4 timing and filter kit with stock carbs. currently I have PCP's on my bike and it runs well, just wondering if a set of Toomey t-5's or FMF fatty's would run just as good or better??? I know the PCP are for bottom to mid. I currently trail ride with occasional fire roads.  looking for an all around pipe.. thanks in advance guys. .

I asked him the same question and all he asked was if I wanted more top end.... I said I wanted more overall pipes. then no reply. so I figured he was busy and left him alone. so it seems like Toomey's or CPI's.  good deal. thanks for the replies.  keep them coming. I don't want to make a 400 dollar mistake. HAHAHA

CPI's and rockets and the older style "drag" / "dune" pipes like a high port timing. they would work.. but not as well as they would if ported to spec.

to gain at one spot you will loose another.. just how these bikes work....

Like I said.. T5's are over rated... they hit late for a trail pipe and peak out early compared to a top end pipe... though some still like them....

DMC 916 pipes - probably the leading recommended trail pipe on here

PT HIGH REVS (have been known to hit lower and rev out surpass t5's) most people say nay but never even ran them, VERY awesome pipe but $$$$ new

PC pipes... prob one of the top all around pipes that will flow well with a larger worked motor and not hinder flow as much (from what I read on here)

switching to a "drag" oriented pipe will change entirely how your bike performs...that "low end" you once had will be MIA.. your engine was not ported to those pipe specs which won't help your case....

IMO its not even worth while swapping if you are already running PC pipes... and you may not like the loss the CPI's or rockets will offer but really the only pipe thats going to give you more mid top at the loss of bottom (and thats not a maybe)

Have you ran rockets? Not the R2, actual rockets? I must say, it's rediculous that guys claim it as an inframe drag pipe. In my opinion they have just as much bottom as any t5/fatty type pipe. They come on quite hard but they definitely stop reving out before the shearer or CPI stuff. If someone is looking for a worth while power increase, it's not gonna be found jumping from Moto pipe to Moto pipe. Hate to admit it but if the op definitely wants to stay with the "all around" type pipes, the best pipes would be the trinity inframes. (I know, fucking trinity?) Or possibly those DMC's that RRL is referring to. Both are pretty expensive, that's why I say if you're wanting a real increase, you may be better off tweaking the whole set up. If you think you'll lose all bottom give it some timing and a bit of compression.

thanks for all the input and advice.  im very happy with my setup as is. but always wanting a little more lol.  I have some buddies with fatty's and toomeys, so what ill probe do is try them both out before I make a decision. I had some CPI's on an older bike of mine and they ran real good. so if I can find a deal on some of those I may check them out again.. thanks again fellas.