Graphics kit?

BurnsideBanshee

Looking to restore my plastics and get this to put on them (plastics are black), going for green/black scheme all around the bike.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-BANSHEE-95-COVERAGE-WRAP-DECALS-GRAPHICS-KIT-THE-DEMONS-WITHIN-/121236636282?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c3a44427a&vxp=mtr

Ideas>comments>tips>feeback>anyone used before>...ect...

Green and black. How original. You don't see that color combo too often….. :mellow:

meh

It's played out for sure, but i still like the Green and Black Monster Energy look

Monster black/green style and Murdered out….2 styles I could stand to see fade away right now.

Monster black/green style and Murdered out….2 styles I could stand to see fade away right now.

Yea i'm not a fan of the murdered out look either don't get it.... maybe like green and grey... I don't know like the green in some type of combo, but yea i agree monster is definitely played out

I know everyone's got the green monster energy look, (on everything) that's why i strayed away from that but green has always been my color, and the thing was black/red which wasn't bad looking either but weathered looking so i figured might as well do it my style if ima redo it. 

I have a green powder coated frame also with 05 Special Edition plastics. I'm trying to stray away from the "monster" look as well. Might do the white carbon fiber plastics, once I find the end of the rainbow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

if the rest of the bike is clean i guess decals can enhance, other wise it looks like stickers on a turd, i dont mind these, i like fade out around the edges

hcb350-w_1.jpg

hcy700-y_full.jpg

they dont look as good on darker coloured plastics though