Paddles for a 250 Raptor

TORQUEDFORD

Some cut padla brats. 5-6 paddle. Maybe some 5-6 paddle haulers or gliders. Any of the molded 8 paddle tires are too heavy. Anybody that says they aren't hasn't done any comparisons. I could tell a huge difference between 20" sand stars and these 21" 6 paddle brats on my 450. The sand stars bogged it down in heavy sand. It's a new bike with the comp cut brats on it. So if you're strictly sand and or ride alot of it spend some time on some good tires.

I run some 20" AMS Sand Snakes, don't know if they are made anymore, they're not heavy. I'm afraid a set of 18" would put the skid to close to the ground. I agree the Sand Stars are heavy, but the Brats are 21" Like I said, 20" haulers rubbed the heel guard, but the Sand Snakes cleared,

I still added 2" to swingarm.

sandsnake_zps807f66eb.jpg

Thanks, it's momma's bike. She's always so far behind I needed it bright so I could keep an eye on her.

And before you all tell me to get her a Banshee, I had her on one and a YFZ450, she still lagged behind.

She likes the size and weight of this one. Takes a run to get up a few of the hills though.

Thanks, it's momma's bike. She's always so far behind I needed it bright so I could keep an eye on her.

And before you all tell me to get her a Banshee, I had her on one and a YFZ450, she still lagged behind.

She likes the size and weight of this one. Takes a run to get up a few of the hills though.

Na I wouldn't tell ya that. I've got one of those too. My lovely wife has a z400 that hasn't ran in 3 years. I know all about the slugbug riding style. She liked to go fast when she was 25. But not so much anymore. Oh wait she just turned 25 again this year. My bad.

• Like 1