2 into 1 jetting

foxrider603

Lol ... vic the set up runs nice thanks again. So the only issue im having is if i let it idle to long without revving it, it bogs . Goes through all the gears an hits power band hard exept for 6th gear, bogs right down in 6th. So what direction should i go. Im running the 165 main an 48 pilot. Sorry for all the questions but im slowly learning this whole jetting thing lol

How many turns out is the airscrew?

If the throttle isn't snapping off idle, bogs, then revs, turn the airscrew in 1/2 a turn.

If it gets better, depending how many turns out the airscrew is from fully seated, your pilot might be too small.

If you find it best fully seated or 1/2 turn out, go up one size on your pilot.

As stated above, do a proper plug chop for the mains.

If you don't know how to do one, just ask.

when its acting up try pulling the choke out to HALF WAY to see if adding fuel makes it better or worse. may be lean according to sleepers suggestion of 185 main

How hot is she getting and is your electrical up to snuff? Do me a favor u got nothing to loose add fuel leave needle and pilot alone put a 185 in it see if its worse or better . If it gets better all over keep adding one at a time till it wont pull one you find that 1-2 jet spread back down one and plug chop it the rite way. Worse comes to worse your rich . Also very big deal is float height (16mm) . Does it hit a wall or blubber over? Sorry its very hard without feeling it