Broken piston on right bank

I am working in an 03 banshee. I tore the engine down due to leakage coming from around spark plug hole. Plus it has a nasty habit of vibrating the plugs out. Anywho, when I tore the reed cages out. I saw a skirt missing on the right piston. Can't find it!! But when I looked at the dome for that cylinder, and it was beat to hell. Rods feel nice though. So here is where I run into my questions. First off, I bought the quad used. I have no idea what is in the engine and this is my first quad. The rods look to be pretty long. I've seen stock rods before. So does that mean I have a stroker crank and rod set up? Also I'll have to post pics of the damaged parts so everyone knows exactly what I'm dealing with. If anyone has any similar situations, let me know how y'all dealt with it. Any help is VERY much appreciated. As I am new to banshees. And so far I gotta say I love this thing. It's a beast!!

The letters "PC" are laser etched on the left cylinder crank journal. Does that mean anything?? And if it's a stock crank, instead of messing with it, I'll just get a new crank kit for it. No muss or fuss. Drop in kinda thing. The pistons, however I believe are bored 10 over. And have a dome on em instead of being flat. Than I have a purple head that has "hemi head" inscribed on it. Does anyone know who makes it or what it is? And it has those removable domes in it too. Definatley gonna have to replace those.

The letters "PC" are laser etched on the left cylinder crank journal. Does that mean anything?? And if it's a stock crank, instead of messing with it, I'll just get a new crank kit for it. No muss or fuss. Drop in kinda thing. The pistons, however I believe are bored 10 over. And have a dome on em instead of being flat. Than I have a purple head that has "hemi head" inscribed on it. Does anyone know who makes it or what it is? And it has those removable domes in it too. Definatley gonna have to replace those.

I think it's an older Vito's crank. Just put in. A new crank if your willing to do that. You have a coolhead with domes. Hemi head I believe is Vito's as well. Get some pics up.

Also, would someone build an engine with a stroker crank and stock length rods?

Yes. Again get some pics up. You may have a motor ported for a 4 mil 110 rod. Was there a aluminum space plate under the cylinders? If not do the domes have any scribings on them?

The more pictures the more people can help you out.

You can have a +4mil crank with 110mm rods or a stock stroke crank (54mm) with 110mm rods. Need to get numbers off top of piston. The piston skirt got chewed up and spit out the pipe, some of it will be in bottom of case and in crank bearings. The spark plugs backing out (getting loose) is a detonation problem. I don't  think its practical to rebuild a stock crank anymore or even a +4mil.  Shipping, repair, shipping = new crank.  Can't go wrong with a Vito's crank. I THINK all their cranks are welded.