Wiggle in cluch basket on new build.

Im putting together the bottom end of a motor and the clutch basket seems to have a little play that i dont remember other rebuilds having. Im thinking its due to straight cuts but im not totally sure. This is the first time dealing with them. I have only installed the basket and inner hub. Is it possible it will tighten up when the plates fibers and lock up are installed? The inner hub has no play and was put on with an impact. This is a new basket with new black mattoon cushins so it is not a problem of play between the gear and basket. Also im sure the 2 spacers are in the right spot as well. Maybe im just over analizing it.

Spacer washer is in place behind basket?

Yes spacer is there. The basket will move a tiny bit be tween the two straight cut gears. I dont think the bronz bushing is bad but will check that again when i get home. I figured when i tightened the inner hub up it would tighten the basket but it didn't. Im thinking the differnce of the straight cut and angle cut gears is the difference? What do you think?