Can I run 4 mm crank with stock cylinder

yes you can run it.  However you will need to get new pistons that are made specifically with a offset wrist pin height.  Your bike will also not run up to its full potential......actually until you get it ported for the 4mil you will barely be making much more than stock......however get it ported for that 4mil and you're gonna see a whole new world that you would think your bike was never capable of.  Also you will need a head that had domes cut for a 4mil crank or else you wind up using a spacer plate......which is NOT ADVISABLE.....

^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^ You also need to determine if you have a long rod crank or short rod and have your cylinders ported specifically. If you have  long rod, you need the wiseco 795 series piston or blaster piston. If you have short rod, you can just run standard piston 513"s. Domes should also be piston specific such as the 795 piston is 12 degree, blaster is 9 degee

Port it while it's apart.  The blue bike in my sig is a dune ported stock cylinder 4mil and it ran strong.  Estimated at around 70-75hp.  The longer rod puts less stress on the cylinder wall.  At least that's what I've always been told. 

What other mods did u have to have estimated it at 70-75 HP

Well the power makers were

-In-frame CPIs
-35mm PWK with clamp on K&N
-Aggressive dune port from Jeff at fast
-4 mil long rod
-Noss head with custom domes wtih running 185psi
-VF3 reeds
-+4 timing
-BHQ sticker