Damn Trees

limitied03

i was out riding with some buddies on some trails out our local creek and we were racing and its a pretty narrow trail and i came up on a tight 90 turn and like i had done a dozen times before i down shifted and slid the ass end around but this time was different i slid around and the tires caught and sling shotted me into the trees and i hammered the brakes and barely missed with the front tires and slammed the tree right into my back left tired...needless to say it bent the hell out the axle shaft...30 minutes into the ride i was back in the truck going home

i got messed up yesterday...i was ridin fast on trails and i did the same thing i down shifted....i was swerving all over the trail.then i shifted back up into gear and tried to give it a lil throttle and holy shit it hit the gas way too hard and im like Banshee=Powerband=Power!!=crash=hurt=broken shee=cryin!! :( but anyway the powerband hit and the bike wanted to throw off and in my head im sayin HELL NAH U AINT THROWIN ME OFF NUTTIN bi#@$ fo dat i ended up hangin over the barz upside down in front of a tree but so far all i knoe is i bant the front grabbar/bumper

I was lucky...... sumthin like that happend on my blaster bout a year back wasnt so pretty thoe :angry:

im still gettin used to my shee cuz i like just got it so thats what i blame that crash on :D

ALmost a year ago I was riding on a friends land, ripping pretty good down the road. I hit a small bump and the next thing I know I'm headed for a stand of trees off the left side of the road. I nailed the brakes but I was on grass and seemed like I actually gained speed, I hit a 6" tree with the left a-arms, it pitched me up over the bars and my shoulder hit the tree. I got up and didn't hurt much so I thought I was ok. I got back on the quad and rode to my truck, it seemed to have a hard pull to the left. I stood the quad up when I got to the truck and the frame was bent to the left, far enough that the wheel on the left almost touched the nerf bar. On the ride home my hip and leg started hurting really bad, the next day I determined I had pulled a groin muscle, the pain from the pulled muscle lasted about 4 months. The insurance company totaled the quad as the cost of a frame(250R) exceeded the bogus book value, and frames are no longer available. I settled for a nice payment and kept the quad.

kinda reminds me of a story with my friend on his big rancher thing (when it was still mostly functional)

i only had my dirt bike then which isent that fast was flyin down a pretty wide trail and he was tryin to keep up i get to the end and waited (sholdent have takin him more then a min to catch up) so i turn around and go look for him on the way back i see fresh marks off on to a trail i dont recall seing before i stop to look to see if he went down that, turns out that trail just got put there, his hand grip fell off so he pinned the trotel and snaped it to the one side when that happed, score came out decent tho.. Big ass utility quad: 10 Trees:0