JDS feather lite stainless steel drag pegs

87sheerips

$150 shipped USA/$180 world

THIS FIRST SET WILL BE $100 SHIPPED I NEED A TEST/REVIEW! PM ME TO ORDER THESE.

Paypal: jdubswmu@yahoo.com

Fully TIG welded stainless steel. (403 grade)

3/8" mounting plates with .120 wall tubing and .120 thick gusset for support

Includes one extended bolt for the rear clutch side mount hole.

Peg surface is knurled heavily on the lathe for a solid grip, and the end cap is extended to hold your foot in place as well. Stainless steel nut welded to the inside of either peg to mount your OOF's. This nut is an M8-1.25

Thanks!

8ymanyse.jpg
hu6agu2a.jpg
atarepad.jpg
gu3ymeru.jpg
uqadytuq.jpg
5ynyjuba.jpg

for drag racing, I think these have plenty of bite.  For duning, I would go with the bar-style which has a death grip.  I am not boring the bar-stock it would add too much cost.  Hard stainless is a bitch/takes too much time to machine.

what do you think the solid bar pegs could go down to if you bored the center before welding? these dont look like they have bite.

Shit half the drag racers out there use a smooth round peg so these would have plenty of bite for most guys who are racing. My only question is most guys I see running drag pegs have them dropped down way lower. You thought about making these to mount down straight to the frame? Look good by the way!

^^^^ if u do that u have to run a short shifter

Ya I know I run lowered pegs on my dune bike. Raptor 700 shifter works great you just need to grind a new notch in your shift shaft