Son Of A........

ShifT714

well a couple a weeks ago the banshee shredded the front sprocket down to nothin n i havnet taken the time to work n save up money for new sprockets n chain, well i went ridin over at my buddy jimmy's house today wit the blaster, n low n behold, i shredded the front spocket on the blaster today, so now im out of ridin for a couple weeks, im gonna see if i can talk my sister into buyin me n early christmas present for the banshee, o n when i went to take the side case off of the blaster to take the chain n sprockets off, i stripped the last bolt i had to take off, so im kinda pissed off, owell, guess im outa ridin n on the hq for a couple weeks, just had to tell someone, l8r

when i first got both the quads i never oil the chain so thats y they stretched n they r both the same age u could say, both 98 built within 2 months of each other(sorta sounds like im talkin about kids) n i guess the sprockets just have there normal wear, usually when i go ridin i take both quads cuz a friend is usally on the blaster(he use to have a blaster) n im always ridin the shee, i guess its just normal wear n tear on the sprockets, thanks but does ne one know ne good gear ratios that would suit my ridin? thanks l8r

haha i had the same problem resently chain stretched and it wouldnt tighten any more so i though i was slick and took a ling out and then it was too tight i forced it on and mashed on my chain roller now thats shot so now i need a chain front and rear sprocket since the rear comes in the package and of course a new chain roller

are there any differances in the roller sizes? how do i know what size to get?

anyone know? also what gear size to get i want some more kick in the pants when i gas it!! like to rip my arms off you know what i mean!! :lol:

thanx guys!!