white and green hybrid build any write ups

the one with the inframes looks better than it probably is...  those pipes have to be sticking out a half mile to clear the oem plastics.  side view looks ok because you cannot see that atrocity 

dickles looks great because east coast has done a few of them using out frame pipes, out frame pipes make a LOT of problems disapear..  plus its obvious they took the time to make it look nice.  

to get inframes to actually fit and look right takes a shit ton of time.  also getting the motor down low in the chassis is a challenge in a way. but very dooable  if the motor is up high MOST all pipes will not fit like they should and not clear the lower frame rails without a lot of cutting and rework.  its better to sit the engine lower in the chassis and then work everything out from there. 

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I built this bike and still do own it. If you have any questions feel free to pm me and I have tons of pictures and further details. However I do not feel the need to post all the pics and info to be judged by the few people who appear to feel intimidated by a home built conversion. Your right if you own a shop and build this stuff for a living it better be perfect however your ego doesn't have to get in the way and make you look like an asshole.

I built this bike and still do own it. If you have any questions feel free to pm me and I have tons of pictures and further details. However I do not feel the need to post all the pics and info to be judged by the few people who appear to feel intimidated by a home built conversion. Your right if you own a shop and build this stuff for a living it better be perfect however your ego doesn't have to get in the way and make you look like an asshole.

LOL Wow a little sensitive are we?? Cam was just making an observation dude. He did not say well that bike is a piece of shit. He simply said that bike may look better than it is. Post up some pictures we would love to see the finished product. That being said if the pipes stick out as far as they look like they do there is no way I would ride it. I burn my pants on the pipes on my banshee and those are out way further than my bike.