2003 banshee wont start

Yes there is still a key switch, should I jump the wires and try spark with the switch eliminated?

surely cant hurt and will help eliminate possible causes. i know you said tors was eliminated and you went thru to clean up some wires. did you make sure to leave the Tors brain unplugged if it was still on the bike?

Stator took a shit maybe? Ive had them just die out while riding. Get that ohm reader out get a clymers check it out, dont buy a ricky stator ebay junk. I did and it lasted a week just died out while riding wheelies.

surely cant hurt and will help eliminate possible causes. i know you said tors was eliminated and you went thru to clean up some wires. did you make sure to leave the Tors brain unplugged if it was still on the bike?

The tors and all components was previously removed. I will remove the ignition this afternoon and post results of the ohms testing also

Yeah, My apologies. I did bypass the KEY SWITCH lol and now everything is good.. and after I got the 2003 running right I started messing with the 1994.  it has vforce 2 reeds and the inner reeds were cracked, very simple fix.  Thank you all again, this is my first successful forum I have posted on.