4Mil Serval Cub air box/filter questions

uman1030

Its pretty simple. You act like a hardass big wig on the internet. With all your dumbass witty remarks and whatnot. As if maybe you talk all cool and funny on here and people will like you in the internet world or some shit. Tell me some more stories to get some "liked comments". Make that internet penis of yours grow even more. I guess you gotta make up for it somewhere, forums must be your place.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

So......I talk funny and cool and people hit "like" to my comments.....and wait. Why is that bad?

Oh...because right now your lack of cool witty comebacks is making you feel small. (Hence your comments about my dick getting bigger.)

Nope your just being a bigger Moron, so I'm countering by being a bigger dick.

Wanna keep this up? Cause I can lite you up till people get bored with it. (Note I got some more likes. Thanks for bringing the dumb for humor.)

u4everyv.jpg

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I graduated high school the same year you were born.

I've literally been riding your whole life.

I've owned bikes older than you.

That means my BIKES have more ride experience than you.

I've dyno'd more combos that you have ridden.

My wife's bike has more done to it than yours.

But having more knowledge than you and showing it is bullying?

FFS

Gotta love that ego of yours. Point proven. Ive been riding my whole life since about 5. Ive owned and ridden bikes older then myself as well, by far...also who said this was my only bike, and yes you and your dyno orgies you always rant about with any argument.Who mentioned bullying? Its your Mr big wig e peen attitude that's makes you the moron. You can't simply have a discussion like others can. Its beyond your ability. Your in it for the attention and ego building or some shit I dont even know. You obviously read peoples posts and take them in context to where in your mind every1 is giving you attitude somehow and it makes you feel like your being attacked based upon your knowledge. There you go free psych eval. Example: I say I ride in conditions worse then most on this site. Key words, worse then most. Which is statistically correct since a larger percentage dune, drag, hillclimb and such. The percentage who ride xc terrain I guarantee are very slim. Somehow you take and make it out that I'm some super power wielding atv trail master from heaven or some shit. Dont confuse my ego with yours.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Too long.

Didn't read.

What a rant. FFS

HAPPY NEW YEAR MANIAC