Jetting n carbs for my banshee?

Jram2088

Hello guys I have an 01 shee and I just finished rebuilding my engine cause I cracked a piston in half hehe I went with bigger pistons so I obviously need to change jets and don't know what size to put

My mods are the following

-66mm pistons

-4 mill upgrade

-small port

-vforce 3 reeds

-CPI pipes

-k&n filters

-heavy duty clutch

I have a set of Mikuni carbs 34mm flats and a set of stockers, should I run the 34mm or the stock ones?

What jet size should I run on either 1 ?

Please help it's the only thing I'm missing to get the bike running,been out for about 2 months now

Edited by Jram2088

Need more info. What kind of riding are you going to be doing? What temp? Any more mods? I would get a adjustable timing plate and put it +4. Who did the port work on the cylinders? They should know best. On my 4 mil dune port stock cylinder bike I had awhile ago with stock carbs, shearers, I had 27.5 pilot. 340 mains 1.5 on air screw stock needle mid clip. That was in the summer. Not sure what you mean by small port

Need more info. What kind of riding are you going to be doing? What temp? Any more mods? I would get a adjustable timing plate and put it +4. Who did the port work on the cylinders? They should know best. On my 4 mil dune port stock cylinder bike I had awhile ago with stock carbs, shearers, I had 27.5 pilot. 340 mains 1.5 on air screw stock needle mid clip. That was in the summer. Not sure what you mean by small port

Well I do a little of both riding I go from dirt to street, I live in Miami so the temp is mostly hot lol and yes I do have an adjustable timing plate at +4 I new I was forgetting to list something in the mods lol, the guy that did the port told me I should run stock pilots with a 330 mains but i don't think he knows good when it comes to that part cause I'm pretty sure I gatta change pilots