2014 BansheeHQ Ride at Little Sahara, OK -- Sept. 24-28. 2014

locogato11283

Usually the biggest motors aren't the fastest b/c the power doesn't get to the ground or they are "too fast" for the LS conditions.  I'm interested to see what your setup with do ^^^.

I am thinking with full suspension and the ability to ride it that it will go fast. I am pretty sure it will come out like a rocket with the new setup. I agree with you on that statement though. The 4-10mm Cubs are always fast at LSOK.

Gonna be one of the best rides yet......bike looks good TYTY

For sure. Thanks BOB!

No comment, I will punk you out in person then put your ass out at the Ranger station and pimp you out for the week. If anyone is interested there will be a "glory hole" there and Tyler will be on the other side.

That's right. Keep quiet little girl.

If I remember correctly (saw the videos) ole Mat Shearer was mopping up the competition at the last BHQ ride I was at on a 4mill cub (stock chassis) with shearer pipes....just sayin.....

Punkin folks on the 4mill.....

You remember incorrectly. In fact, Shearer had to tune all day Thursday and Friday just to run with some 4-10mm Cubs. He was swapping gears, checking MPH and even tried to get tires from other people just to keep up with the locals. I'm sure that's the story he told everyone when he got back to Cali though.

It wouldnt make a shit if they had a rocket ship.......Shearer punked em.

Actually, he didn't.

Shearers gonna end up pulling a sniper move and copying led

He should. As of now the LED DM out-frames are making a lot more power than Shearer's blind monkey welded pipes.

Checking mph, changing gears...etc is necessary when coming from Cali.  They race up hill and for a lot longer distances soooooooo of course gearing is gonna be way off when coming to the flats.  Its science!

I agree with this statement. I do not agree that he was mopping up.