need jetting help

killer454

I have a 1999 with the following parts need a good place to start the jetting for spring im just buying the jets right now will have to jet it later when spring gets here.

mods

pro-circuit platinum headers with 304 silencers

coolhead with 22cc domes

boyseon rad valve reeds and cages

66mm bore

stock ports

k and n filter with outer wears no box

the bike has 300 mains and 30 pilots right now

what should I order from rocky mountain as far as jets I have to place a order for parts on another atv just figured I would go ahead and get my jets now.

I live in mid-Missouri so should be around 800 ft above sea level I think

thanks for the help

I have a 1999 with the following parts need a good place to start the jetting for spring im just buying the jets right now will have to jet it later when spring gets here.modspro-circuit platinum headers with 304 silencerscoolhead with 22cc domesboyseon rad valve reeds and cages66mm borestock portsk and n filter with outer wears no boxthe bike has 300 mains and 30 pilots right nowwhat should I order from rocky mountain as far as jets I have to place a order for parts on another atv just figured I would go ahead and get my jets now.I live in mid-Missouri so should be around 800 ft above sea level I thinkthanks for the help

I love headers.