Anyone For Glamis?

DVS

Hey guys, this is kinda off topic but. Uh, it has been my dream for like 5 years to ride glamis. It looks sweet. I ride Silver Lake here in michigan. I love it, but wanna try that, i cant imagine how big it is. I will make it there b4 i die, but i gotta get out of college 1st. Anyways, what i wanted to know was, anything i need to know to plan a trip out there. I got a camper, and a carhauler, and two pickups. Anything ya'll can tell me bout that long of a trip and where to stay would be sweet. Thanks guys and be safe this hoilday weekend.

Going up this weekend

:D Nov. 14th

Bring your full face helmet cause you a gonna get roosted!

I'm a ported now with more bling bling! :P

That don't meen shit, it's all about the rider.

I will still kick your ass!!!!!!!! :angry:

No you won't!!!!

I've been taking private Banshee riding lessons :P

Hey guys, this is kinda off topic but. Uh, it has been my dream for like 5 years to ride glamis. It looks sweet. I ride Silver Lake here in michigan. I love it, but wanna try that, i cant imagine how big it is. I will make it there b4 i die, but i gotta get out of college 1st. Anyways, what i wanted to know was, anything i need to know to plan a trip out there. I got a camper, and a carhauler, and two pickups. Anything ya'll can tell me bout that long of a trip and where to stay would be sweet. Thanks guys and be safe this hoilday weekend.

There are so many different places to stay while in Glamis. It all depends what kind of weekend you go on. If it is a normal non-holiday weekend you should have no problem staying on the harder grounds of Gecko Road right off the highway. During holidays, Gecko Rd and Vendor Flatts get pretty full quick so you would prolly have to find a spot in one of the washes. Key thing is if you like it mello, check out your neighbors before setting up camp. Holiday weekends bring out the thug life gangstas. Camping next to them will only have the BLM sitting around your camp daily. MOST IMPORTANTLY: now more than ever, buy a permit from the machine or BLM station first thing. Setting up camp first then buying the permit after will get you a ticket now!

I have never been to the other side of Glamis so I couldn't tell you about Buttercup.

Where's everybody staying? If I go I'll probably be by myself but I've got a 250r friend that might make it as well. I just don't want to go solo only to have to find a bunch of retirees on 250ex's to putt with. If I do go I probably won't get there until Saturday morning.

I am going up there with a bunch of friends the weekend before. 11/21 Fri morning leaving Phoenix and staying till Sunday afternoon. I have the only Banshee, 1- 250r and 4- 400ex's going. It would be nice to have Banshee friends there. My toy trailer says [united we sand] on the back. Stop and say hi if you see us.