Who sells parts for works shocks?

Coupelx

You can buy then direct from Works, but... Beware, they suck. I ordered a bunch of parts and they charged me for them, but forgot to include some of the parts. I called them and they shipped out the missing parts. When they arrived, the cheap bastards didn't put enough postage on it, so I had to pay my mailman some change to get my parts.

you can get parts through works OR you can find most all the seals and o-rings locally i'm sure. 

oil is just 5wt to 10wt shock oils.  works charges a shit ton for the shipping on their stuff..   internal stuff you'd need to get straight from them OR you can try racetech.

its just a std oil seal ( dust seal)  and a special durometer sealing ring ( inside the head  actual seal).  nothing different than a hydraulic cylinder really.  i get everything to reseal them at a local hydraulic repair facility.   and if anyone says these seals are not right  well they work in cylinders carrying thousands of pounds of hyd pressure..  i dont think these shocks are nearly anywhere close to that range.   WORKS does sell "kits" to reseal std steelers type shocks.