Converting to a 2 stroke

nightmanx1

I am out of here. I came here for some info and the thread has turned into a 4 stroke VS. 2 stroke BS battle. If I wanted this crap I would show up at your rally. I will do this on my own and with some friends. THANKS FOR NOTHING.

lol, you got us all figured out. we get in a circle jerk at the rally and bash 4 strokes. you would be shocked at how little shit is talked at the rally. nobody cares what you ride or race, we all get together to race, ride and hangout. i bet half of us or better own a 4 stroke. if a good time scares you then stay home!

If that black and white bike is the same one that I'm thinking of it's no joke. That thing was running just behind that gold panty raptor which I heard is one of the quickest raptors around.

Do you mean the Panty Dropper? If so, that bike is FAST. If JLO's Raptor can run with it then it must be fast.

If that black and white bike is the same one that I'm thinking of it's no joke.  That thing was running just behind that gold panty raptor which I heard is one of the quickest raptors around.

you own the panty sniffer or whatever ya call it?

Why do raptors like more paddle compared to banshees then??

because for years people have been sitting banshees up to spin off the line to avoid a bog. clutch tuning and bigger motors will likley change that imo

Edited by dozer

because for years people have been sitting banshees up to spin off the line to avoid a bog. clutch tuning and bigger motors will likley change that imo

IMO that's the only way. The clutch(instead of tires) has to slip off the line so it doesnt bog or you need more power not to bog.

Since sand isnt a prepped surface like the asphalt racers see, i feel consistency with lockup tuning would be very hard to accomplish.

Going to go off a limb here and say turbo 4 stroke raptors will dominate in the future of the drag scene. I been saying it for a couple years.