Snowmobile Motor In A Shee

wickedSS

I go up to the Hill Climbs in Jackson Hole every year, those sleds are SICK, 250+ hp, in a sled is some crazy shit, I would give my left nut for one of those sleds

lol, in high school me and four buddies built a go-kart frame, and then tore a old sled apart and slapped the engine in the go-kart, the engine was a 440, it was CRAZY, we had it estimated at 150mph, but we never got it goin that fast, the engine was old and we eventually got burned out on workin on it, so as of now it is sitting in a shed in Wyoming, waitng to be completed, all it needs is a chain, and some front tires, and little engine work, and this thing could go 150 plus. :blink::blink::blink:

I never said how much horsepower it had, we had the speed ESTIMATED at 150mph, with the gear ratio and tire size it should have done 150+, now if the engine would have actually pulled that i dont know, we did not have a lot of work done on the engine, but i know for a fact that with that engine and go-kart frame it would have EASILY done 90+ with the front tires off the ground the entire time. but who knows what it would have actually done, it was blast to build to though.