Does Anyone Here Run A 4mm Stroker ?

fixitrod

I put a 4mm hot rod crank into 421 cheetah and you can feel a good deal more bottom end and if i lug the bike it still pulls instead of shifting gears up hills.

That's what I want. I'm not doing the big bore yet. I have to many good bores left in the cylinders. Do you think the low end gain was from the crank, pistons or just a combination of them both?

Im building mine now. I have everything sitting here waiting. I have to put my whole quad together too. I will let you know in 3weeks. But not only will the crank do a lot but the porting is going to change shit (which you will need done). I am going to try to run stock carbs on it for now with pt mids. see how she reacts!!!!

I have mine and its should be completed by around the 17th .I am having Patroit Racing do all the port work and the head modifications. Dan AKA backcountry is great he goes out off his way to help you and make the right dicisions. You definitly need to change the prting for the new 4mm crank. With the mods I have and switching to race fuel I will be in the high 80's-90 HP range I went with the 410cc cant wait. I will give a full review after I get it running again. Blue Deuce is having a 4mm built for him by Passion he will be running a 370cc engine he will give you a review after his is done as well.

I have mine and its should be completed by around the 17th .I am having Patroit Racing do all the port work and the head modifications. Dan AKA backcountry is great he goes out off his way to help you and make the right dicisions. You definitly need to change the prting for the new 4mm crank. With the mods I have and switching to race fuel I will be in the high 80's-90 HP range I went with the 410cc cant wait. I will give a full review after I get it running again. Blue Deuce is having a 4mm built for him by Passion he will be running a 370cc engine he will give you a review after his is done as well.

mine is getting ported right now by mp racing they do greay work should have around 90+horse on alky that is, he says it will run mid 4 to low 4's in the sand drags, well see i guess. dave at mp racing is a great guy he gives me all kinds of deal. give him a call. ill let you guys know in a few days how it runs

H300f, the motor is a 421 cheetah with the powervalves so theres a combination of things working to help the bottom end. I use Rocket pipes with it, which is suppose to be more of a high end pipe than cpi's, and the bike has 15 41 gearing and a 10 in. swing arm. It does second gear launches lifting the wheeles up until i shift to next gear. Thats in sand with a nine paddle haulers. Thats telling me somethings helping my bottom end. My 410 big bore has to be geared down to 13 45 to have the same kind of launch out of the hole.