421 Serval Wampus or 472 Super Serval Wampus ?

milto29

That was my goal for my build a few years ago. 4mil ported stock jugs, sling shot under cover lockup with a dune able over ride. Worked like a champ. We all would love to have more power and be able to fool people. Some people rather hide it, some not. It's all in fun.

Edited by RagunCajun

Since they perform the same, get the serval wampus. Use left over money to start doing suspesnion. When increasing power, these bikes may not shift well. Something to think aabout if you are on a budget.

Thanks I'll keep that in mind.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk now Free

real cheap! sweet 472 will cost more to set up case work diff head more expensive pistons and such things to think about. id go with the 421 then cheaper pistons and such and both rip

Thanks. I forgot about the case.

I forgot the wampus is big bore. Listen to finch. Im doing a Super serval in a month and when we decided to go to the super, The cost went up a good bit. Price it out before you decide.

Off the top of my head, pistons where $75 extra and the cooling head was $300 with domes. And I think you need cases bored. Might as well get the cylinders ported too. Then there's carbs to feed the kitty.

Edited by RagunCajun

I forgot the wampus is big bore. Listen to finch. Im doing a Super serval in a month and when we decided to go to the super, The cost went up a good bit. Price it out before you decide.

Yes I forgot about all that. I'm getting cylinders , Pistons and head. For a very good price. Only on the Super Serval Wampus 472. Now the 421 Serval Wampus is only cylinders and head.