Got Polish?

How is the clutch case the easiest to polish? It has a bunch of small grooves, ohh I know you must have a magic polishing cream huh? Oh yeah and you have a booth to glass bead things like I do too right? Anyone can polish, but few can polish to a mirror finish with NO SCRATHCES!

quote: "How is the clutch case the easiest to polish? It has a bunch of small grooves, ohh I know you must have a magic polishing cream huh? Oh yeah and you have a booth to glass bead things like I do too right? Anyone can polish, but few can polish to a mirror finish with NO SCRATHCES!" quote

My response to the quality of the polish job is as follows :

It doesnt matter if it looks weak or whatever. He came here advertising a service and like normal HQ members he is getting picked at because we dont know who the hell he is. We have proven that there are better deals out there. Its a Banshee, it goes through mud, sand, dirt, water, snow. If you can guarantee that your polish job will withstand to all these elements and still not show a scracth then I will send you two covers to get polished. You want to come on the for sale forum charging 125$ for something that I have had done for 50$, you have no pictures of your skills and no prior customers backing you up.