wtb 421 serval top end

will consider any 421 if ported need something like dune port not interested in any drag ported cylinders i am building a motor for coal hills so need bottom end and not interested in any vitos or athena cylinders if you think you have what im looking for let me know am looking to buy asap thanx

What I have are vito 421cc  68mm ( dune and triple exhaust ported) cylinder, they are really powerful.  

but they need to be replated or resleeved. So I am going to sell it for $125 shipped

I also have some WSM heavy duty sleeves (bore sizes range from 64mm to 69mm )that can be used for them cylinders, just make sure you take it to a professional  atv machinc to they can match port as well. The sleeves are brand new

I can sell both for $200 shipped

pics: http://s1274.photobu...womack/library/

What I have are vito 421cc  68mm ( dune and triple exhaust ported) cylinder, they are really powerful.  

but they need to be replated or resleeved. So I am going to sell it for $125 shipped

I also have some WSM heavy duty sleeves (bore sizes range from 64mm to 69mm )that can be used for them cylinders, just make sure you take it to a professional  atv machinc to they can match port as well. The sleeves are brand new

pics: http://s1274.photobu...womack/library/

No they cant.(At least not without a substantial amount of needless/pointless work).  Still trying to scam, huh?

PS to original poster, sorry in advance for cluttering your thread.

What I have are vito 421cc 68mm ( dune and triple exhaust ported) cylinder, they are really powerful.

I also have some WSM heavy duty sleeves (bore sizes range from 64mm to 69mm )that can be used for them cylinders, just make sure you take it to a professional atv machinc to they can match port as well. The sleeves are brand new

pics: http://s1274.photobu...womack/library/

stay away from ^^^

No im not I got comformation from my machine. He said it can be done. Everything you said I asked.

And that why I did it separate.

Sprinklerman I heard about u scammin people. This is for real so watch what u say about people

Get the fuck out of here you clown.

Phil has never and never would scam anyone.

You have exactly 1 hour to provide proof of Phil scamming anyone before I ban your stupid fucking ass.

No im not I got comformation from my machine. He said it can be done. Everything you said I asked.

And that why I did it separate.

Sprinklerman I heard about u scammin people. This is for real so watch what u say about people

I scammed someone? Haha.

Funny,,I've never had anyone PM or call/txt me with a complaint . If there ever was, we would resolve it like men and I'd definitely make it right.

How many times have YOU shipped parts to members on here BEFORE they payed for it?

You are willing to say anything to sell those parts instead of just being straight up about them. That's why i call scammer. At the very least dishonest seller. Just trying to look out for the honest folks on here that may be new and might fall for your false advertizing.