Good Set Of Stock Tires

Last I knew K&K atv had 3 or 4 sets of take offs. They also have a set or 2 from the new YFZ (new radials that hook better than the stock banshee rears) I dont know what they get for them but it wouldnt hurt to make a call. I would say email them but they were experiencing PC problems lastnight.

Their # is 1-413-323-7044

What type of drag racing do you do? If it's any type of dirt drag... stockers are useless. I have a worn down set... they still hold air, no chunks missing that i can remember. Was thinking about saving them to put small ice studs in just in case i'm stationed somewhere where I might do some ice riding. If you're interesting... I can get pics.

i race on asphault. and i ride on the road alot. i am goin to pass on the warrior and raptor tires thanks though. oh yeah do these tires wear quick??? i would get some hoosiers but i dont have that much money and i sorta like to ride trails every now and then, but thanks and anymore replies would be greatly appreciated.Matt