Cheetah Cylinders with PV's NEW!

I was implying that the reason they havent been snatched up is because like you and cam stated they are priced for someone already set on building one and by the time they are done getting the remaining parts they will be near kit price anyway. 500 was a sell it quick price. people who dont even need it would buy at 500. Sure the economy sucks if your selling. its great if your buying though.

This guy smoking crack! Shit I've seen some well done stock cylinders go for 500$ pay to play my friend. Nicely priced se!

Not to be a dick but when stuff like this is for sale it just lowers everyone elses prices. Check out ebay. 7 mil crank and complete topend at 550 right now. ust sayin most would buy a complete setup before just a cylinder. its just a matter of finding the right buyer. glws

Edited by m671054

Not to be a dick but when stuff like this is for sale it just lowers everyone elses prices. Check out ebay. 7 mil crank and complete topend at 550 right now. ust sayin most would buy a complete setup before just a cylinder. its just a matter of finding the right buyer. glws

you are right bro that's why I priced at $850 because I looked and my price is the best one on ebay and some website. I think my price is fair and actually I could consider a best offer.  Can you find a better deal on ebay?? sure you can but take a sit and wait for it and be sure take a confy chair!! LOL!!!!