Cheetah Cylinders with PV's NEW!

If it helps the sale any. I built a 400 cheetah years ago.  The thing is as reliable as a stock motor.  It takes a hell of a beating and just keeps on chugging along.  I wash my 492 was as reliable.

Bitches be scared i guess. They are missing out.

I thought this was going to be a quick sale. I really want to get it sold because i know if i keep them I'll throw a lot of money putting together another motor and I really can't do it now. banghead banghead banghead . F@#%$ this economy!!!!

Really $500 !!?? These parts are new!! Go to any shop and bought these parts, how much will be the total? $1000-$1200 easily!! Or you will tell the guy that you need the cylinders for $400 because you need to buy the other parts. What you think would be their answer?? Bad ecomomy is the only reason that i have not find a buyer. Everybody want the thing really cheaps. I guess I will have to wait for the right buyer who really knows how much these parts worth or maybe I have some dudes here that i could sell them for the $500 but not to anyone.

the "kit" runs about 1800+  with intakes and pistons gaskets head etc. new from some site sponsors that can get it

the cheeta's are just not the BBD right now.  so much misinformation on them also.  peeps are just scared..

last year one like this sold for 450 on ebay  and a complete with hp pv's went for less than 1000  both were shelf new

in all reality this setup built right would put a serval in its place.   have your bottom end  AND all the top you would want.  without the bad head design of the oe banshee

I was implying that the reason they havent been snatched up is because like you and cam stated they are priced for someone already set on building one and by the time they are done getting the remaining parts they will be near kit price anyway. 500 was a sell it quick price. people who dont even need it would buy at 500. Sure the economy sucks if your selling. its great if your buying though.

I was implying that the reason they havent been snatched up is because like you and cam stated they are priced for someone already set on building one and by the time they are done getting the remaining parts they will be near kit price anyway. 500 was a sell it quick price. people who dont even need it would buy at 500. Sure the economy sucks if your selling. its great if your buying though.

yea, you are right!!