Pipe suggestions for my setup

jacowils

87 shee, .020 over with wiseco pro lites, k & n's straight to the stock carbs, white knuckle head with 21cc domes, boyesen power reeds.

I mostly ride trails but go to the dunes a few times a year, so i want a pipe thats good for both. I wanted fmf sst's but the more i read ive heard good things about PT's so im not sure what to go with, thanks for the advice. Open to all options!

PT high revs or DMC 916's

Most people that bash PT's have only tried the Mid's or havent tried them at all... I had a set of high revs.. awesome all around pipe and the people I know that ran them even say they have a broader range from low to top.

PC pipes are also a solid pipe like sprink sugested

I have read a lot of your comments on PT pipes and appreciate the expertise! The more i read about these PT highs the more im liking them

From a performance perspective whats the main difference between the 916's and the aliens?

Not a thing, just stinger/silencer difference.

3" black water pipe works the best. Heat that shit up and bend it to fit the frame then JB weld it to the head and the bike will run great. Sound will be awesome also!  :whistling: