Gasgas Atv Any Touhgts On It..?

From what I read, I think they're great quads. I applaude any company with the balls to build a 2 stroke quad. Plus its got a powervalve, its just not a crappy old style 2 stroke motor its a modern day powervalved kickstarted 2 stroke....... plus its a 300cc motor. From what I understand the GasGas quads are a little rough around the edges, but nothing some tweakin' and aftermarket parts cant fix. Iv seen a few GasGas quads racing at the Rausch Creek GNCC, the quad looked really nice in person, dual piston front calipers, full skids and Razr tires the quad looked great. I have pictures somewhere.......

oh and to address the "slow drag quad" comments. I really dont think the GasGas quads were designed to compete with drag racing Banshees. They're more of an MX|XC quad. If you want to drag race or if you want incredible acceleration then nothin' compares to the Banshee, but a quad does not suck just because it cannont hang with the Banshee in a straight line drag.

I agree about them not meant to be drag bikes but still i think that the magazines made them seem a whole lot better than they are. I read in ATV Sport that they had something like 50hp or near it. I also raced the fourstroke version gasgas made and it was actually faster than the twostroke. Did the fourstroke model ever go into production? I haven't seen much about it.

The GasGas is the best mx quad out of the box period. The four stroke 450 was recalled because of a minor problem and is due to be released at the end of the month. It will be the quad to beat on the track. The 300 will be tough to to beat too, has the 250r geometry with the power of a 350r

Wild 300

Wild 450

The new GASGAS 450 comes with all the best upgrades standard. The 449cc fuel injected 4-stroke is faster and has a quicker response than any other quad out there. The magneti Marelli is the same fuel injection system used on Ducati and Apprilla racing bikes. The 6 speed gear box is designed for racing with 5 speeds at close ratio and the 6th as overdrive for lots of top end speed when you are passing those raptors.

The Wild450 comes with both electric start and a kick start for back up. They both come with chrome bumpers, chrome heavy duty A-Arms, and Pro Nerf Bars standard.

Front suspension is multi-adjustable Gold Series Ohlins and the rear suspension comes with a heavy duty aluminum swingarm, progressive linkage, Ohlin Gold Series shock, and heavy duty axle..

Full body skidplates are standard as well to go along with douglas aluminum rims with MAXXIS RAZR tires.

At only 385lbs this atv is light too.

Pretty durn kewl...IMHO I'd pimp one if I had the $$ :P